> Eligibility and Participation
A portion of employee wages are withheld hourly from your net pay and provided in the form of a vacation payout on semi-annually to carpenters and floor coverers on June 1 and December 1. Carpenters working outside of the Metropolitan Boston area will receive Vacation Fund checks each year in December. Interest is credited annually with the December checks.
Current Vacation Fund contributions are listed below:
- Metro Boston Carpenters contribute $1.37 per hour
- Eastern Massachusetts Carpenters contribute $.39 per hour
- Floor Coverers Local 2168 members contribute $1.33 per hour
- Northern New England Carpenters contribute $.25 per hour
- Northern New England Millwrights contribute $.25 per hour
All Vacation Fund participants have the option of diverting a maximum of 5 cents an hour to any one of the three political action (PAC) funds. An authorization card must be filled out and submitted to the Fund office prior to participation in any of the PAC funds.
For more information about the Vacation Fund, please contact the Fund Office at 800-344-1515 (press option 4, then 2) to speak to a member services representative.