Carpenters Assistance Program (CAP)
The Carpenters Assistance Program (CAP) has been providing free, confidential assistance to our members and their families confronting stress, depression, alcoholism, drug abuse, and employment or family issues for more than 30 years.
CAP, in partnership with our Employee Assistance Program partner, KGA, and its affiliate network, provides comprehensive clinical assessments and referrals, as well as crisis intervention services to members and their families:
- Substance abuse services
- Referrals to local addiction centers
- Transportation to treatment facilities for non-emergency situations
- AA/NA meetings every Tuesday at the Carpenters Care facility from 7:00-8:00 PM
- Family conflict or domestic violence services
- Psychiatric emergencies/suicide intervention services
- Access to facilities for the homeless
- Loss of health insurance/financial stress consultation services
- Confidential legal and compliance guidance
- Coordination of care under the Health Benefits Plan
Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) partner – KGA – offers members and their families access to a wide range of professionals to help address these specific challenges and more.
To talk to Paul Greeley or Jeff Smith please call (978) 752-1160.